Stuart has successfully obtained planning consents for a range of commercial, retail and leisure developments.
Recently, Stuart has provided advice for a variety of these developments, including:
- the renovation of a multi-storey office block in the centre of Swindon;
- a substantial residential development to enable the continuation of flying at the historic Old Sarum Airport;
- improvements to a public house in the Wiltshire countryside;
- a new leisure facility at Clearwater Business Park in Swindon; and
- the expansion of a farm shop in the Cotswolds.
Stuart has also managed the production of large scale master plans for the Victorian Government in Australia, to cater for Melbourne’s growth. These plans included town centres and employment areas as well as major health and education precincts.
We will ensure that your application has the best chance of success by working with local Councils and other key stakeholders to understand the issues and develop pragmatic and realistic solutions.